Feel free to support the game, Donate to the cause!--
Shimlar has reset. Due to the host fire and having to rebuild the database that happened at the beginning of March, here is the very long change log- FB Post
Shimlar has reset. Previous round length: 12 weeks. Previous changes from last round and new round changes can be found here- FB Post
Brand new feature: Battle Info! Found next to training log, this will display all your available stats that you have equipped - gems, accessories, professions, gear, etc. It's stilla work in progress, but Character Strength, Zone Drop Chance, and Player Modifiers (only exp/gold atm) are fully functional.
Bonus Time is now displayed at the top. Personal BT is also displayed here, moved from Training Log. Both default to +0% if it's not active.
Instead of being confused by the level ranged on /gems and /fusion, I moved them to battle - Max Gem Power will show the maximum grade power you can use at your level; Fusion Machine Max (Gem) will show the max gem you can smash for FP; Fusion Machine Max (Shadow) will show the max shadow you can smash for FP.
Character Strength: Previously 12345. After killing a mob, it'll display your weapon/spell power and hit chance. I capped hit chance at 100 so it doesn't overflow.
Zone Drop Chance: These stats take the zones info and displays it to you all in one place! It also takes into account all bonuses attached, such as gems, BT, etc.
Profession Perk: Shows what perk your profession is giving.
Player Modifiers: Added a gem? Kill a mob and this'll show you how much is added to each effect. WIP though!
List of changes since the last announcement:
* 1/11/21 - Added inventory counter after "last drop" so you know how much of your inventory is full at any given time.
* 1/12/21 - Added gem/shadow/purse/resource columns to the 'find similar monsters' page.
* 1/20/21 - Added a new gem! Atmashidade + Jasper = Petalite. See /fusion.
* 2/5/21 - Fixed the infinite hit chance bug that happened when I made the 3/1/20 changes to /myth % values. Reverted the changes from back then to their original values. Fixed a separate sword issue resulting in a similar bug.
* 2/5/21 - Suggested by Extr3me, gem grade restrictions will now be lifted if the average level of the top 10 players is more than 1,000,000.
Took a nice long break mostly since last update. Today is changing the questboard so you can now sort by Experience, Gold, or Items. It will stick to your choice until you change it. Changes made in December were adding IC 21 and IC 22 droppers and changing /conquest to show what special and how many badges are required for Fleet Admiral and Mastery game conquests. Welcome to the new year!
Welcome to Round 9! Round 8 was only 4 weeks old so shorter round than most, but had a lot of feedback from my changes and implemented A LOT of sweeping tweaks (aka nerfs) across tokens (max 300% now instead of 600%), professions, gems (atma/dia), accessories, and a lot more. See the FB link for the biggest changes.